15 February 2006

4th Six-Weeks, by the numbers

1: only one prep (this spring it is Luke's gospel). My hat is off to teachers with 2-3 preps. I have had a colleague with 4 preps (bless his soul)

2: tests I gave this last six-weeks

4: minimum number of pages required for the paper I have assigned to my students this semester

5: sections of High School Bible I teach on a daily basis

7: quizzes I gave this last six-weeks

50: minutes per class period

85: number of students I have

170: quizzes I graded yesterday morning (I procrastinate)

340: pages of student research I checked over the last two weeks

850: individual grades I entered into our computerized grading program this morning

27000: individual grades it seemed like I entered this morning

1 comment:

Chad said...

And it seems like I've read 2700 pages by Gregory the Great. Somehow that hasn't seemed to make it divine...